$ARIA20 THE fuel of the Arianee Protocol
Native to the Arianee Protocol, the payment token $ARIA20 is essential for proper operation and enables economic incentives that reinforce decentralization.
The $ARIA20 is a payment token brands must purchase to generate NFTs, send messages to the owners, and create events to enrich an NFT.
Arianee offers a staking mechanism to brands that activates identity verification within the protocol when exercised. This verification is expressed by a green badge, signaling to users the authenticity of the NFT's on-chain origin.
When a token is used to generate an NFT, it’s split among the contributing players in the following percentages.
- 20% to the NFT Management Platform provider
- 20% to the Wallet provider
- 40% to the Arianee project
- 10% to the Nodes
- 10% to the Owners
- 70 million aria were allocated to token sales (private and public) to fund the early development of the project
- 40 million aria were allocated to the team and early advisors who helped the project
- 10 million aria were allocated to Community incentives
- 10 million aria were allocated to an Operational Reserve to run tests and to fund the liquidity pools
- 70 million aria are kept in a long-term reserve
EACH POOL IS ISOLATED ON ITS OWN MULTISIG
- Token Private sale: 0x59E77e69A1F6E894034E89a457004c8b85347C98
- Token Public sale: 0x003F5b94cE3da7Ad32443A98d21b2e315ED3dA2E
- Team: 0xD21b583C8F4abf24c67074208cf219FE29C070eb
- Advisor: 0x4de5f5B978560b600d7E6B46ACEF514F9F7Bd6bf
- Operational Reserve: 0xB24b851BF0B83E6507ddc7d3460e55fab51aAbA4
- Longterm Reserve: 0x847fe89eD463760B80a3C140Dc4359ab25b4D806
- Community Incentives: 0x49163100DDDA5DB9403658ce9027A193222b6c92
- Aria20 smart contract on Ethereum: 0xedf6568618a00c6f0908bf7758a16f76b6e04af9
- Aria20 smart contract on Polygon: 0x46f48fbdedaa6f5500993bede9539ef85f4bee8e
(Polygon Bridge: https://wallet.polygon.technology/polygon/bridge/deposit)
- Aria20 smart contract on POA: 0x55d536E4d6c1993d8ef2e2a4EF77f02088419420
(POA Bridge: https://bridge.arianee.org/)
CURRENT CIRCULATING SUPPLY IS 26,853,505 aria
Tokens allocated to the team, advisors and to the token pre-sale are released according to the lock-up schedule below:
- Public Sale tokens are liquid upon listing on November 15th 2020.
- Team and Private sales token are released on a 5 year schedule (starting January 1st 2021) with an annual cliff of 25%.
- Advisor tokens are released on a 2 year schedule (starting January 1st 2021) with an annual cliff of 50%.
Aria is available for purchase on Uniswap , Uniswap (via Aria Staking website) , Quickswap or Bittrex.
ARIA20 is the name of the ARIA when it is on the Ethereum Mainnet Network. The "20" stands for ERC20, which is the standard on which our token is built on Ethereum.In any case, you should always make sure you use the ARIA20 contract address when you trade Aria on Ethereum.
$ARIA20 is one of the core elements of the technical architecture of the Arianee protocol. It is a utility token that ensures that all economics incentives are dealt with on-chain. This means that anybody can use the Arianee Protocol without ever having to deal with the Arianee Project non-profit. In other words, it participates to the decentralisaiton of the protcol.
Token staking is a specific time span in which holders of a crypto project are not permitted to transact or trade their tokens. Holders who choose to stake their tokens will receive rewards proportionally to their contribution.
Staking helps a project maintain a stable supply of tokens and their price on the market. This allows the network to remain functional, facilitating the team to develop their product against market noise.