The $ARIA20 is a payment token brands must purchase to generate NFTs, send messages to the owners, and create events to enrich an NFT.
Arianee offers a staking mechanism to brands that activates identity verification within the protocol when exercised. This verification is expressed by a green badge, signaling to users the authenticity of the NFT's on-chain origin.
When a token is used to generate an NFT, it’s split among the contributing players in the following percentages.
- 20% to the NFT Management Platform provider
- 20% to the Wallet provider
- 40% to the Arianee project
- 10% to the Nodes
- 10% to the Owners
- 70 million aria were allocated to token sales (private and public) to fund the early development of the project
- 40 million aria were allocated to the team and early advisors who helped the project
- 10 million aria were allocated to Community incentives
- 10 million aria were allocated to an Operational Reserve to run tests and to fund the liquidity pools
- 70 million aria are kept in a long-term reserve
- Aria20 smart contract on Ethereum: 0xedf6568618a00c6f0908bf7758a16f76b6e04af9
- Aria20 smart contract on Polygon: 0x46f48fbdedaa6f5500993bede9539ef85f4bee8e
(Polygon Bridge: https://wallet.polygon.technology/polygon/bridge/deposit)
Tokens allocated to the team, advisors and to the token pre-sale are released according to the lock-up schedule below:
- Public Sale tokens are liquid upon listing on November 15th 2020.
- Team and Private sales token are released on a 5 year schedule (starting January 1st 2021) with an annual cliff of 25%.
- Advisor tokens are released on a 2 year schedule (starting January 1st 2021) with an annual cliff of 50%.